What is Hardscaping?
Hardscaping can include almost any type of decorative or non-living element in a landscape, such as landscape rocks, crushed shells, boulders, stepping stones, cement areas, bricks, and metal objects. Hardscape is a critical part of landscape design, providing definition and a sense of organization to the natural areas and features.
Royal Tree Services specializes in both softscaping and hardscaping landscape design and installation. Our hardscaping professionals have over 15 years of experience and provide the highest quality of craftsmanship to help bring your vision to life.
Benefits of Hardscaping
- Very low maintenance alternative to grass that saves you money for years to come.
- Water-Efficient – A great solution to fight water waste.
- Increase property value – Creating an outdoor extension of your home or business can add more useable square footage and aesthetic appeal. 84% of buyers look for an outdoor patio when purchasing a home.
- When installed correctly, pavers and other elements provide an excellence source of drainage.
- Add Dimension – With a little hardscaping you can add multiple dimensions to your yard with differing levels, defined edges, and walkways to create an appealing space.
- Extend Entertainment Space – Incorporating a front or backyard hardscape will significantly increase your family’s outdoor experience with more room to entertain. Creating pathways, fire-pits, and even outdoor kitchen areas can make your backyard the ultimate entertainment experience.
Types of Hardscaping
At Royal Tree, we work with a variety of hardscaping materials, including crushed shells, landscape rocks, travertine tile, stepping stones, cobble stone, concrete, and brick.
Crushed shells are most commonly used for paths and driveways. Crushed shell is affordable, looks natural, and lasts for years with little maintenance. Shell is a great alternative for areas of your yard that do not have an irrigation system installed.
Landscape Rocks come in a variety of different colors, making them a great choice for adding variety to your home landscape. The most commonly used are white, river gravel, crush stone, and lava rock. Landscape rocks are most commonly used for walkways or decoration.
Travertine is a premium and versatile product choice as it has many different finishes to help you achieve the look you are going for including Polished, Honed, Brushed, or Tumbled. This is an idea material for creating an outdoor patio or front porch area.
Stepping stones can be places throughout your landscaping to create a neatly designed pathway. Adding stepping stones to your landscape will create a unified feel as you walk your yard.
Why Should I Hire A Professional?
Installing hardscaping can be very hard work. Even under the best climate conditions, these projects can be downright grueling. That is why most homeowners choose to get these jobs done by hiring professionals who can help make their vision come to life!
How We Help
Royal Tree specializes in all types of types of hardscaping, including but not limited too: stone retaining walls, outdoor fire pits, concrete patios, brick patios, stone patios, stone walkways, stone landscape steps, and travertine pavers.
Give us a call or fill out a form online to get started today.